2a) We do require you to register within our trenthamfencing.co.uk website. This is to maintain your account status and to provide you with the latest offers and options available to you our customer.
2b) Within Registration you are able to check your login account for previous orders, account balance, current orders and orders status. You can find your coupon/voucher codes and other messages for yourself within your account.
2c) We can terminate your account at any time if we feel you are abusing our system for any reason
2d) You can close your account at any time, we do not require any notification to action this
2e) Your details are only stored for your viewing. We do not share or sell your details on to anyone.
3a) Payments can be made via Paypal, Credit card online, Over the phone, in person. All major credit cards are excepted with no charge or minimum spend.
3b) We do except Cheque, but goods will not be shipped until the cheque has cleared, typically 3-7 working days depending on banking system used.
3c) Paypal is an instant payment unless a pending e cheque is issued, in which case we may need upto 10 days for this to clear.
3d) All major credit and debit cards are excepted, no charges or fees are added for credit or debit cards, and no minimum spend is in place.
3e) All invoices are inclusive of VAT and will be clearly shown.
3f) In certain cases trade accounts may have a 30 day payment option in place, we will expect that payments are made before the last day of the 30 days from date of the invoice. Any issues should be taken up with our accounts department, which are available each Tuesday of the working week.
4a) We like to ensure that all our products are shipped and delivered in near perfect if not perfect condition. If for any reason you feel this has not happened we ask that you contact us within 3 working days from delivery day and return, if needed back to us within 7 working days.
4b) Where goods were delivered by our own drivers, we shall collect at our next most convenient time.
4c) For goods shipped out via Royal Mail and or any Courier other than Trentham Fencing Ltd own drivers, we will expect all goods to be returned in original condition & packaging. All instructions leaflets and vouchers should be returned along with the goods.
4d) In some cases we may charger a re stacking fee between 10-20% depending on reason for return. This fee will be taken directly from any refunds owed or due.
4e) All returned goods once checked in, will be checked and tested within a 48 hour working period, this excludes bank holidays and or any business down time.
4f) Any returns that are from change of heart or simply orders made in error, the buyer is responsible for all return postage costs. The buyer is also responsible for a tracked or signed for service to ensure the goods reach us, we except no liability for lost damaged or stolen goods while in transit.
4g) We the seller, Trentham Fencing Ltd, shall be responsible for any return postage costs if: There was damage while in transit to your self and the goods were noted as damaged by the buyer at the time of receipt, you must inform the delivery driver of any noticeable damage before excepting goods. We shall also cover Faulty Goods, incorrect goods sent. We shall either send a returns label or pay you for the postage costs once returned back to us.
6a) Any vouchers or offers are only for the intended use via the Trentham Fencing Ltd Website.
6b) Vouchers bought from or given by Trentham Fencing Ltd are only to be used within the Trentham Fencing Website. No vouchers can be redeemed within store.
6c) No change is given on a voucher used. It is up to the customer to use the voucher within 1 transaction.
6d) Vouchers can not be swapped for cash monies
6e) 1 use per coupon/voucher code per household at any one time.
6f) No offer is to be used with any other offer.
7a) Delivery via Trentham Fencing ltd drivers will be made within a 3 working day period, unless agreed otherwise.
7b) Deliveries via Royal Mail will depend on service chosen at time of purchase. But 2nd class typically takes 3-5 working days 1st class typically takes 1-3 working days. All Royal mail post is delivered between Mon-Sat excluding Bank Holidays and business closures.
7c) Deliveries Via a courier company will be made within 48 hours. Excluding Bank Holidays and Business closures
7d) All goods must be checked upon receipt.
7e) If goods look damaged or faulty on delivery please refuse goods immediately
7f) If goods are lost/stolen in transit. We will do our very best to ensure this is down to a bare minimum but from time to time these things do happen. We aim to either recover the goods with in a reasonable time frame or replace the goods whichever is quickest to apply. We as the sender shall take up all claims with the courier in question to reclaim any lost/stolen goods.
8a) In line with the Distance Selling Regulations, or The Consumer Contracts Regulations as from 13 June 2014, You have a right to cancel your order from the moment you place your order and doesn’t end until seven working days from the day after you receive your goods.
8b) If you choose to cancel your order, please simply notify us within the 7 working days and return back to us in original sealed condition within 14 working days.
8c) Only sealed, original goods will be credited either in a full refund or store credit. Any damage or deviation from out terms will result in either a re stacking charge of 20% or your return could be rejected and returned back to you.
8d) Please notify us either via email, telephone, Mail. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 01782 644165, Mail: 17-19, Church Lane, Hanford, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4QB
PLEASE BE AWARE IF YOU NO LONGER WISH TO REMAIN ON OUR RECORDS PLEASE EMAIL INFO@TRENTHAMFENCING.CO.UK, WITH YOUR NAME, CONTACT NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS AND WE WILL REMOVE ALL OF YOUR DATA FROM OUR SYSTEMS.
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority for Trentham Fencing, its brands and trusted partners and we are totally committed to respecting your privacy rights and that your personal information is protected. We will ensure that we handle your data lawfully and fairly and we commit to being transparent about what personal data we collect and how we use it.
• Why we collect personal data;
• What personal data we collect;
• How we use your data;
• How we ensure that your privacy and personal data is maintained;
• Your legal rights relating to your personal data.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA:
Trentham Fencing Limited collect personal data according to the following lawful bases:
• Contract: The processing of personal data is necessary for us to fulfil our contractual obligations with you (e.g. you are purchasing products from us) or because you have asked us to do something before entering into a contract (e.g. you have asked us to prepare and send you a quote).
• Consent: Clear consent has been given for us to process your personal data for a specific purpose (e.g. you have given your clear consent for us to include your personal data to send you promotional and marketing communications).
Note: We will always rely on formal consent being given as the basis for processing personal data for promotional and marketing communications by whatever media we use.
Customers have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where such consent has been given for a specific purpose (e.g. promotional and marketing communications), we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
Legal Obligation: We may need to process personal data to enable us to comply with UK law and regulatory requirements.
Legitimate Interest: We need to process personal data to enable us to meet our commercially legitimate interests, for example:
- Supplying goods and services to our customers;
- Advertising our products and services;
- Understanding our customers' commercial behaviour, activities, preferences and needs;
- Improving existing and developing new products and services;
- Preventing, investigating and detecting crime and fraud, including working with law enforcement agencies;
- Protecting customers by taking appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed criminal acts or are in breach of legal obligations to Charterhouse Holdings plc and its two brands;
- Handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes.Important: If you do not wish to provide your personal data, we will be unable to provide you with those products and services that may be of interest to you.
Important: If you do not wish to provide your personal data, we will be unable to provide you with those products and services that may be of interest to you.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Relevant to the legal bases that apply to us, Trentham Fencing and its brands may collect the following information:
• Your name, age/date of birth and gender;
• Your contact details: postal address, including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
• Purchases and orders made by you;
• Your online browsing activities on the Charterhouse Holdings plc, Kustom Kit, Xpres and Vanilla websites that you may go on;• your online account password(s);
• When you make an order or purchase with us, your payment card details;
• Your elected communication and marketing preferences;
• Your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
• Your location;
• Your correspondence and communications with us;
• Other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
The above list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an online account on our websites, or send an email to our customer services team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing or shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
We also receive personal data from our trusted partners who support us in providing services to our customers for marketing and financing/leasing arrangements.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Relevant to the legal bases that apply to us, Trentham Fencing LTD, its brands and our trusted partners acting on our behalf use your personal data to:
• Provide goods and services to you;
• Make a tailored website available to you;
• Verify your identity;• manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
• Deal with crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
• Contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you, based on your elected consent (see below);
• Better understand your needs through market research purposes;
• Manage our customer services interactions with you;
• Disclose information, where we have a legal obligation or duty to do so (for example, in relation to a legal dispute or regulatory investigation).
Promotional Communications, Marketing and Advertising
Trentham Fencing use your personal data for electronic marketing and direct mail purposes only with your consent. We aim to update you with such information that is considered to be of interest and relevant to you as an individual.
We aim to update you with such information that is considered to be of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
You have the right to opt out of receiving such communications at any time, by using any of the following methods:
• Changing your marketing preferences via your online account;
• Making use of the straightforward "unsubscribe" link in e-mails;
• Contacting our customer services team as set out in the Contact section at the end of this Policy.
If you visit our websites, you may receive personalised advertisements whilst browsing other websites. Any advertisements you see will relate to products you have viewed whilst browsing our websites on your computer or other devices.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
So that we can make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our trusted service partners. By example these could include IT, logistics, finance/leasing and marketing service support providers.
Trentham Fencing only allow service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they are registered with the Information Commissioners Office and that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which mean they can only use your data to provide services to Trentham Fencing, its brands and to you, and for no other purposes.
OTHER THIRD PARTIES
Aside from our trusted service providers, Trentham Fencing will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes. We may share your data with:
• Government bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so;
• To comply with our legal obligations;
• To exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
• For the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders;
• For the protection of our employees and customers.
All our trusted service partners are located within the European Economic Area (EEA). We do not share any personal data outside of the EEA.
Automated decision making in the processing of personal data Trentham Fencing, its brands and trusted partners do not use operations that involve automated decision making.
HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA KEPT FOR?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years, unless you elect to use your right to erase your personal data. We may be compelled to retain some data to comply with legislative compliance e.g. the legal requirement to retain details of financial transactions in accordance with UK law.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
Trentham Fencing are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. Our security measures include:
• Encryption of data;
• Regular cyber security/risk analysis assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data;
• Regular risk analysis planning to ensure that we are ready to respond to cyber security attacks and data security breach incidents;
• Regular systems penetration testing;
• Security controls that protect the entire Charterhouse and brand infrastructures from external attack and unauthorised access;
• Appropriate policies setting out our data protection approach and staff training.
Right to be informed:
Right of access:
You have the right to obtain:
• Confirmation that your personal data is being processed;
• Access to that personal data (i.e. you can request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, at any time). This is provided free of charge and must be supplied to you within one month of receipt of your request.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we hold about you.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to have your personal data erased and to prevent processing in a range of specified circumstances. This can only normally be refused based on public interest requirements and where we have to ensure compliance with legal and auditory regulations.
We would not be able to erase personal data whilst we are still providing our services to you. This can only be done once you cancel the service or once the service is completed.
Right to restrict processing:
You have the right to block or supress processing of your personal data. When such processing is blocked or restricted, personal data can still be stored but not processed.
Right to data portability:
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information in a legible and compatible format that is suitable for you to use for your own purposes.
Right to object:
You have the right to object to the collection and use of your personal information at any time, for example:
• Processing based on legitimate interests;
• Direct marketing;
• Processing for purposes of statistics i.e. scientific/historical research.
Right related to automated decision making and profilingThis right safeguard you against the risk of a potentially damaging automated decision being taken without human intervention. Trentham Fencing do not have operations that involve automated decision making.
Right to complain:
You have the right to complain to us directly by contacting us using the information in the contact section below.
You have the right to complain directly to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), which is the regulatory authority that deals with personal data and who makes sure that personal data is used in a lawful way by public sector bodies, commercial businesses and organisations that process personal data.